Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

CSM

1000 Post Club
That's good to know. I saw the price and they fell off my consideration set, but this is even more reason to avoid them.
Any of those 200TW tires are gonna be noisy and short life. But it's trade-off for crazy grip. I love my ZIIIs but I've already blew through 3/32s on the fronts mostly due to hybrid turbo 😀. That's in 3k milea

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
IF I ever got a set, I would go with either 215/45-16, or even 225/45-16s (as long as I could adjust the suspension to clear them [wink]).

What tires are most people running on stock suspension? I see lots of people on springs or coilovers, but not many on stock suspension. Looking for something that fills up the wheels wells. Seems like my options are 205/50/16 or 215/45/16.

I will say that I would have preferred to do 215/45/16 but having only the 615K or Rival S as options in that size I had to weigh other options. I have run Azenis on a previous car and they were great until there was heavy rain with standing water, which is a concern in Pennsylvania with increased precipitation the last two years.

I went 205/45/16 and there is what I consider stock-like gap, so not horrible, but I can see where others may want to lower the car a bit. I do not want to do lowering springs at this time.

XanRules

yeah, there are a lot more options in the 205/45/16 range as far as I could tell but I don't like a stretch.

Brianmc27

I will say that I would have preferred to do 215/45/16 but having only the 615K or Rival S as options in that size I had to weigh other options. I have run Azenis on a previous car and they were great until there was heavy rain with standing water, which is a concern in Pennsylvania with increased precipitation the last two years.

I went 205/45/16 and there is what I consider stock-like gap, so not horrible, but I can see where others may want to lower the car a bit. I do not want to do lowering springs at this time.
https://www.federaltire.com/en/products_detail.php?class=UHP&products_detail_sn=38

Check out these, UHP summer tires in 215/45r16, nearly identical profile to stock size. These are what I plan on using.

Got the wheels mounted and balanced on Wednesday!

Went with 205/50/16 Indy 500s. I'm on the stock suspension, and haven't had any rubbing.

View attachment 21196

View attachment 21197
They look great! i have a grey fist myself. I think i'll order some of these. I'm on springs though. So i probably wont go with quite as tall a tire. Where did you buy the wheels?

They look great! i have a grey fist myself. I think i'll order some of these. I'm on springs though. So i probably wont go with quite as tall a tire. Where did you buy the wheels?
Thanks!

I love how these look on the Magnetic cars.

I got them from Summit. Use this link: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/kng-dk86108408
I know it says matte black, but that's the part number for the gloss bronze:

IMG_20190621_192653.jpg

I'm looking to pick up a new set of Dekagrams to add to my collection. Would love bronze

Maybe get some RE71 on for my next trip to the dragon.

Have 205/45/16 Continental ECS now

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Don’t mind me asking (since I know nothing about wheels and tires) what tire/wheel size is the set up? Looking to order some this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brianmc27

Don’t mind me asking (since I know nothing about wheels and tires) what tire/wheel size is the set up? Looking to order some this weekend.

My guess is Konig Dekagram 16x8 on 205/45r16 with lowering springs and wheels spacers.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threa...ming-konig-dekagram.15612/page-46#post-347362

205/45R16 Continental ECS. If you search earlier in this thread I believe he posts what his suspension mods are (I think just a set of lowering springs).