New AP Firmware Update Released - Auto On / Off Feature

Member ID
Like the feature but so far i've noticed it mess up a few times. I've seen it turn off while driving once and 2 times now it didn't recognize me starting the car and I had to push the button to turn it on. I will keep an eye on it, but the AP has to come out as my car decided to blow apart the transmission this morning... boo.

koozy

3000 Post Club
Member ID
Fyi... new Beta Firmware is available for download if anyone is interested. v1.7.2.0-10369

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Member ID
Thread Starter #45
Fyi... new Beta Firmware is available for download if anyone is interested. v1.7.2.0-10369
FYI...

There's nothing really of interest in Cobb's AP "beta" firmware for the Fiesta ST...And normally "beta" updates are still under development and as such I don't download them...

Here's an update and clarification I received from Braden (COBB) with respect to current AP "beta" firmware...

"Nothing special there, just added a ROM for Focus ST to allow installation. New stuff is coming soon though!" - Braden

koozy

3000 Post Club
Member ID
thanks for the info. I always download and update regardless. If Cobb makes it available, I'll take it. It's very easy to go back to a previous firmware if I need to.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Member ID
Thread Starter #47
thanks for the info. I always download and update regardless. If Cobb makes it available, I'll take it. It's very easy to go back to a previous firmware.
Your Welcome!

Yeah...we don't need "beta" bugs ;)

I'm more interested in the "new stuff" that Braden mentions will be formally released soon!

koozy

3000 Post Club
Member ID
not really sure I'd be excited about any "new" stuff, unless it has anything to do with E85 fuel or traction control. While the "auto off/on" is nice I really don't use it because I don't leave my AP in plain view while my car is parked. That's just asking for trouble here in urban LA.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Member ID
Thread Starter #49
not really sure I'd be excited about any "new" stuff, unless it has anything to do with E85 ethanol fuel. While the "auto off/on" is nice I really don't use it because I don't leave my AP in plain view while my car is parked. That's just asking for trouble here in urban LA.
I'm more interested in additional monitors that may be added for logging and self tuning...

I use the on/off feature all the time....then again ..I don't live in an urban area and when I park I simply just remove the AP from my mount (still plugged in) and simply place it on the floor mat away from view...If I do park in a sketchy area I definitely remove it though!

btw..there are also some big updates to ATR coming soon for the FiST...there was a minor ATR released today...

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/5271-COBB-AccessTuner-Race-New-Updates-Released

koozy

3000 Post Club
Member ID
hmm... now "Auto Tune" that would be something I'd be excited about! LOL

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Member ID
Thread Starter #52
AP Firmware 1.7.2.0-10512 - Released 6/11/2015

Just received a message from Braden and also just verified and uploaded new AP Firmware release (1.7.2.0-10512)...

koozy

3000 Post Club
Member ID
thanks, updating now. darn no "auto tune" LOL.

me32

1000 Post Club
Member ID
So whats new on this update