Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New fiesta st owner from Wisconsin.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Hi everyone. Just thought I'd check in here as I'm sure this will be a great site. Last week I picked up a orange 2015 fiesta st base. I traded in my pos fiat on this thing and hope it treats me better. I plan to autocross it in h street this year. I already ordered up exhaust and some 16x7 rims for it that should be here tomorrow. Holding out on tires a bit yet as waiting on new tires to come out.

Hi everyone. Just thought I'd check in here as I'm sure this will be a great site. Last week I picked up a orange 2015 fiesta st base. I traded in my pos fiat on this thing and hope it treats me better. I plan to autocross it in h street this year. I already ordered up exhaust and some 16x7 rims for it that should be here tomorrow. Holding out on tires a bit yet as waiting on new tires to come out.
What exhaust? AND WELCOME ABOARD! [welcome]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard.