Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiST Owner from Central PA

Hello all,
I've been in the car game for just over 5 years, but always just used and mostly abused vehicles is what I fall into buying. I decided after all this time I'd make a wise, but fun investment and all my searching led me to the Fiesta ST. I work at a local Ford garage (over 20 miles away) and I wanted something better on gas and more reliable than my 05' f150. I love my truck, but I've seen what that 5.4 3v motor can do and how bad the mpg's are and decided that I would go back to a car. The salesmen at our dealership helped me in my search after test driving one elsewhere and falling in love with it. The only options I was looking for was performance blue and the recaro's. It ended up being equipped with a moonroof and rado grey wheels as well, which I wasn't opposed to. They sealed the deal with a dealership 110 miles away and I decided that I needed to be the one to drive it back. They allowed me to go along this past Thursday to pick it up. I definitely got a feel for the car on the ride home. And found myself dodging many potholes on the trek back to the much nicer roads of my hometown. All I could do was smile as I was greeted by many of my co workers and that was all the answer they needed to their questions if I liked it or not. I've only had it a short time, but it's already become my latest obsession. Being my 8th vehicle, I can definitely say it's the overall best in many aspects, with the others including a 94 Ford PGT, 91 Sentra SE-R, and another recent purchase, my project 74 Camaro (track car). There's much lined up in the future for this car and I plan to keep you updated. Pics will follow.
-P.S. The name is Nate.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congratulations and welcome aboard Nate.