Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiST owner

Hey everyone, My name is Scott and I just picked up a 2019 Fiesta ST.
First time registering an account on the forums for a car ive owned. Ive already had good interactions with the community.
Came from a 19 civic si coupe and the FiST imo is better in every way

Last edited:
OP
T
Thread Starter #3
Thank you, Yea I did but was running into problems, Ill try again later.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome!
I'm curious, what specifically do you prefer about the ST over the SI?

OP
T
Thread Starter #7
All the reviews from car journalists about its handling is what won me over and i really wanted a hatch. So many cars can drive fast in a straight line but having the chassis and suspension tuned the way Fiesta ST is and couple that with it weighing 2700lbs, Its hard to come across.
Also oil dilution issues with the 1.5t had me worried in the long run. I miss it sometimes but wouldnt go back to it. Side note the new si is worse then the one i had and they charge more too (n)

Last edited:
OP
T
Thread Starter #9
Haha thank you, Ive yet to see any FiSTs here. See the occasional FoST and FoRS though.
Yup thats the only cars here and they usually arent tastefully modified, Just the usual crackle tune and straight pipe that sound awful

Welcome. I had a similar experience reading reviews and then trying one out for myself. Hard combo to beat with handling, engagement, efficiency, practicality, price, and fun. Enjoy!

OP
T
Thread Starter #11
It was actually my best friend who told me about this car. Before this though i was cross shopping between the wrx sti hatch (too much money being asked with horrible vehicle history) or a gti autobahn edition (but i already had my german car thrills with my bmw 550i and all its issues)
So fiesta st it was for all the reasons you listed above btw nice username (y)