Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New in Virginia Beach

Hey all, sold my 2020 BMW X3 M40i for dumb money because of the dumb car market. Going to put in an order for a new M240i, but while I wait I picked up a 2016 Fiesta ST. I've always liked these and it's such a fun little car. May even hold onto it. Trying to learn what things/sounds/etc are normal and what are there because it's a used car.

If you sold your 2016 Fiesta ST in Oxford White w/ Recaros, navigation, about 30k miles and are from Philly (based on the Home location in GPS)... I found your Springfield XD-S mag... lol.

And if you're in the Hampton Roads area and have parts (including stock parts) you're selling, hit me up. I probably need them.

OP
C
Thread Starter #7
I much prefer my small, secluded desert mountain town to Hampton Roads traffic nowadays! [thumb]
Trust me I get it... Dreading my first tunnel traffic incident with this car. I can feel my leg cramping already.

Soon as my kids are out of school... going to find my own secluded mountain town to escape to.

Cheers!

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I much prefer my small, secluded desert mountain town to Hampton Roads traffic nowadays! [thumb]
Hampton Roads traffic....bless your heart....lol
The Washington region no longer can claim to be among the 10 most traffic-congested places in the nation, thanks to the pandemic. We are 12th now, ~5th in 2019.