Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new member from Sarasota FL

I'm down here in Venice with a 2017 in magnetic grey. It's my DD with a roof rack and I can now hear "Oh the horrors" for messing up a great car. Lots of fun to drive and keeps me young. Just changed out the tires with Firestone Firehawk Indy 500's and have a Cobb RMM and Cue Ball shift knob from WC Lathe Werks. Good luck with yours..

Last edited:
OP
tanerw75fist
Thread Starter #5
I'm down here in Venice with a 2017 in magnetic grey. It's my DD with a roof rack and I can now hear "Oh the horrors" for messing up a great car. Lots of fun to drive and keeps me young. Just changed out the tires with Firestone Firehawk Indy 500's and have a Cobb RMM and Cue Ball shift knob from WC Lathe Werks. Good luck with yours..
sweet, your really close to me, I feel like I've seen you around before, it's hard not to miss a focus st with a roof rack. but if ever any meets you know of or just wanna get some shots in lemme know, I'm always down to link up.