Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new member from upstate NY

Jaysuss

I'm an old guy with a young driver's passion. Bought a 2015 ST last year. Only mods are a Cobb stage 1 93 oct. tune, a K&N drop in filter and a set of Sport Tuning wheels for Summer and Blizzak WS80s for our Winters. Don't race but drive with vigor!! Love the car!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

I'm an old guy with a young driver's passion. Bought a 2015 ST last year. Only mods are a Cobb stage 1 93 oct. tune, a K&N drop in filter and a set of Sport Tuning wheels for Summer and Blizzak WS80s for our Winters. Don't race but drive with vigor!! Love the car!
Welcome[welcome]
Old guy here too! :D

Welcome to the forum. Sure you'll get more smiles per miles. Old guy ?Heck I'm 54 on Saturday and I bought mine last year too and it's the most fun car I have ever owned. It's in storage right now be but I have another fiesta for my winter kicks.

Welcome to the forum. Sure you'll get more smiles per miles. Old guy ?Heck I'm 54 on Saturday and I bought mine last year too and it's the most fun car I have ever owned. It's in storage right now be but I have another fiesta for my winter kicks.
Haaah, try 59 on for size. The FiST will wipe many years off. Btw, happy bdšŸ˜ƒšŸŽ‚

I'm an old guy too. Turned 64 yesterday! No mods yet. Got car 7/31. You're right, this car is a hoot!