Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New owner from Toronto

I bought a FiST as a new daily driver for myself, just waiting for the dealer to locate a car for me. Got mine with every option available, so it's proving hard to locate one.

Hopefully I won't have to wait too much longer. I also own a 500whp+ Genesis as my summer car, maybe I'll play around with the Fiesta too at some point.

OP
S
Thread Starter #7
Thanks! The wait is killing me. Never thought I'd own a ford but the ST cars are just too good!

Welcome! Wouldn't mind seeing a few pics of that genesis
Certainly! I see you own a 510, I love old Datsuns!

You crashed our Subaru meet by McNicoll and Finch this past summer. ;)

Surprised you haven't got the car yet, there are quite a few fully loaded available in the GTA, you can check the stock at ford.ca

OP
S
Thread Starter #12
You crashed our Subaru meet by McNicoll and Finch this past summer. ;)

Surprised you haven't got the car yet, there are quite a few fully loaded available in the GTA, you can check the stock at ford.ca
Small world to be recognized on here, but cool nonetheless! Yea I looked on ford.ca, I want a black or blue one and there are a few listed on there but my dealer says they're in transit and have yet to land, or are already sold units. There's hope that I could be in my new car by next Saturday, but I'm pressing them daily to find me one sooner.

Good luck with the purchase! I'm in Markham and I've got a PB and love the colour. We got a fb page for meets and stuff. Not sure how to add u but its GTA Fist owners club

OP
S
Thread Starter #14
Good luck with the purchase! I'm in Markham and I've got a PB and love the colour. We got a fb page for meets and stuff. Not sure how to add u but its GTA Fist owners club
I've always said nothing beats a black car(my Genesis was originally black), but the blue is really growing on me. I like how it changes colour depending on the light. I joined up on the FB group, thanks!