Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'15 OW Chicago owner checking in

Hey everyone, just picked up this 2015 "stripper" model this week. Took delivery with 23 miles on it and after rebates and negotiations, got it for $19,250 + ttl. I think I did alright.

It represents a lot of firsts for me: first fwd car, first new car, first FI car, and my first Ford. I had to make Sophie's Choice and decide whether to sell my Camaro SS, 72 C10, or Ducati Hypermotard since living in Chicago and owning 4 modes of transportation would be, according to my wife, "unreasonable" [dunno]

So the Camaro went bye-bye. It had quite a few mods - bolt ons, dyno tune, upgraded T56, Moser 9" etc etc and it was a lot of fun. But man-o-man I like this little marshmallow. The Camaro had too much power and built up speed too fast to have fun around the city, but like baby bear's porridge this ST is juust right.

Meeting the family...

I was active on the LS forums for the last 10 years, so I'm looking forward to hanging around here and learning a thing or two along the way. If anyone is in the Chicago-land area and wants to do an autocross or track day let me know! I'm down.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congratulations and welcome aboard StayPuft.

OP
StayPuft
Thread Starter #6
Thanks everyone! The only problem with this forum is that it's going to make me want to mod the car! I'll likely go with a Livernois tune next year. They're a big name in the LSx world too and their EcoBoost reputation is great across the lineup.

Plus I'm kind of a wheel whore and have run Fikse, CCW, I-forged, and HRE on previous cars. I'm leaning toward CCW D11L or D110.

Nice choice, and welcome. Think there are 4 or 5 us from the area now.
Awesome! I've only seen one other one out and about. I'd really like to get a ride along in one with a tune.

How's it going! I'm from the Chicagoland area as well and have a 15 OW! I have a stage one tune if you're looking to check it out.

Thanks everyone! The only problem with this forum is that it's going to make me want to mod the car! I'll likely go with a Livernois tune next year. They're a big name in the LSx world too and their EcoBoost reputation is great across the lineup.

Plus I'm kind of a wheel whore and have run Fikse, CCW, I-forged, and HRE on previous cars. I'm leaning toward CCW D11L or D110.

Awesome! I've only seen one other one out and about. I'd really like to get a ride along in one with a tune.
I had TrueForged on my 5.0, and was looking at the 110's for my OW FiST as well. Bronze centers with polished lip in 2pc. Post pics if ya end up doing it!!

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Welcome!! I like those gen Camaros, but I think you made a great choice. This car, to me, has the perfect balance for a street car. My 2011 Mustang GT was modded and quick, but I could never really unleash it on the street without asking for problems. This car, I can actually have fun on the street without spending the night in jail or worse killing someone or myself.