Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ordered Ford Fiesta MK8 ST Ultimate

Hi,

I'm Davy, on March 10, 2021 I ordered a Ford Fiesta ST Ultimate 3-door in Frozen White from Devos & Dewanckel after a test drive in the morning.

It's my First ST and already have a Mondeo MK5 2.0TDCi Titanium

Basic equipment

- Recaro Performance (partial Sensico) - Dinamica
- Driver Assistance Pack 3
- Keyless Entry & Start system for (unlocking) and starting with Ford Power start button
- Automatic high beams
- 18 "Magnetite Machined Alloy Wheels - 5 Y Spokes - 205 / 40R18 Tires (55W)
- Red calipers
- Quickclear' electric windscreen defrosting; heated front seats and heated steering wheel
- Sporty steering wheel ST (Flat Bottom) with red stitching, handbrake lever and gear lever in Sensico with gray stitching
- Upgrade Navigation and B&O
- Wireless charging surface for smartphones​
Included options

- ST performance pack [Mechanical limited slip differential; Launch Control and Performance Shift Indicator]
- LED headlights (incl. LED rear lights)
- Driver Assistance Pack 2 [BLIS (Blind Spot Information System), incl. Cross Traffic Alert (oncoming traffic warning); Door guards; Premium instrument panel; Traffic Sign Recognition (recognizes and displays traffic signs) with Intelligent Speed Assist; Automatic high beams; Driver Alert; Pre-Collision Assist: distance warning and indication and active emergency braking assistance; Reversing camera]
- Electrically opening panoramic roof​

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I tell you what....Ill load up my Mk 7.5 and roll out and race you for it. Straight up pinks for pinks. Sound good? After I win I'll bring it back to the states in a shipping container and solve our No Mk8's here stateside!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
welkom bij de machine, Davy.

I've heard of the quickclear windshield. I finally watched a video of it. All cars should have this feature! Amazing.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I guess that I should also ask if you are a Wout van Aert fan as well, or are you one of the very few of your fellow countrymen not into the sport?

OP
D
Thread Starter #16
Tim Declercq is even a neighbour of my parents and is some kind, a bit family of my mother. He is the son in law of my mother her cousin

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Tim Declercq is even a neighbour of my parents andis some kind, a bit family of my mother. He is the son in law of my mother her cousin
Yes, one of the best chase down the breaks, and lead-out train men in the business! [thumb]

Cavendish, the 'Manx Missile' owes A LOT of his latest Tour success to Tim, and the others on that team. [wink]

OP
D
Thread Starter #20
When I'm back on the road ;)

Little problem with the alignment of one of the headlights in the body, so Monday I need to return to the dealer to fix the issue

20210721_195930.jpg

Then I gonna post some pics for your! ;)