Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ordered my 3rd Fiesta ST!

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #21
Just came to make a correction... 35psi is definitely dangerous, but she handled it for a little while. More than likely the car was in the mid 450whp area. As far as the clutch, it really depends on the car. Rick Cs and Russ' car doesn't appreciate the power like my car and Chases car. Anyway, you will lose a cylinder pushing 35psi and running the car hard. Russ hasn't gotten that engine apart yet, but he's learned a lot from the logs. I'm confident he'll be able to create more powerful, and reliable cars now.

Scent from Glade Air Freshener
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm she looks good

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^I'd be MORE THAN impressed with anything over 25 psi on the stock bottom end!!! [crazyeye][grinking]

I had NO idea that these cars had such strong blocks (especially being alloy) and rotating assemblies right from the factory!

Even more impressive yet is that the drive train can handle those power levels. [:)]