Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Painting Intake Manifold

Since the only option I ever saw aftermarket is now officially off the market. Curious if anyone has painted their OEM one just to spruce it up a bit.
Pics of how it came out would be a plus

On my SE, the intake manifold is plastic. Never checked on an ST. But I was planning on just getting some DEI reflective gold tape and covering the whole thing with it to keep intake temps down. Some people look at the gold tape as ricey, others like me look at it as functional so. It's a good functional option to consider that would bring some bling to the engine bay.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
On my SE, the intake manifold is plastic. Never checked on an ST. But I was planning on just getting some DEI reflective gold tape and covering the whole thing with it to keep intake temps down. Some people look at the gold tape as ricey, others like me look at it as functional so. It's a good functional option to consider that would bring some bling to the engine bay.
ST manifold is plastic as well.

OP
Commando81
Thread Starter #4
If it wasn’t gold that could be an option. I want to keep the colors common in case I ever decide to put her in a show