Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Party of four!

Here are a few pictures from a small get together/photo shoot last month. Photos were taken at Blue Marsh and Bethlehem Steel, enjoy!

Photographer: Sean Anthony facebook.com/shadowedimagery or insta [MENTION=2966]Shadow[/MENTION]ed.imagery
Green Envy: [MENTION=134]Atomic17[/MENTION]
Perf Blue: [MENTION=1938]kymerah[/MENTION]
Race Red: [MENTION=2513]rexdriver85[/MENTION]
Tux Black: myself

If anybody would like to reuse the pictures or would like raw/higher res PM me, or contact the photographer directly.

Thanks for looking!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Great photos.

These. Pics. Are. AWESOME! [rockon]

What a great day, hope to do it again soon - if this rain ever stops!

2006ser

You guys are missing the best color Oxford white lol nice pictures. Love all 4 fist

rexdriver85

Had a great time with these fellas! Perfect day. Anyone in the area should look up Shadowed Imagery, awesome dude with skills. [emoji106][emoji106]

OP
Muldoon
Thread Starter #10
Thanks for the compliments everybody, I will pass them along to the photographer too.

You guys are missing the best color Oxford white lol nice pictures. Love all 4 fist
Listen man, we're working on it! Haha. But really, it just sort of worked out that we all have different colors, happy coincidence I suppose. The next time you're driving across the country we'll keep a spot open for ya.