Party of four!

Member ID
Here are a few pictures from a small get together/photo shoot last month. Photos were taken at Blue Marsh and Bethlehem Steel, enjoy!

Photographer: Sean Anthony facebook.com/shadowedimagery or insta [MENTION=2966]Shadow[/MENTION]ed.imagery
Green Envy: [MENTION=134]Atomic17[/MENTION]
Perf Blue: [MENTION=1938]kymerah[/MENTION]
Race Red: [MENTION=2513]rexdriver85[/MENTION]
Tux Black: myself

If anybody would like to reuse the pictures or would like raw/higher res PM me, or contact the photographer directly.

Thanks for looking!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Great photos.

Member ID
These. Pics. Are. AWESOME! [rockon]

What a great day, hope to do it again soon - if this rain ever stops!

2006ser

Member ID
You guys are missing the best color Oxford white lol nice pictures. Love all 4 fist

rexdriver85

Member ID
Had a great time with these fellas! Perfect day. Anyone in the area should look up Shadowed Imagery, awesome dude with skills. [emoji106][emoji106]

Member ID
A very colorful meet. All the ST meets I've been to have a bunch of blue Focus STs. :p

OP
Muldoon
Member ID
Thread Starter #10
Thanks for the compliments everybody, I will pass them along to the photographer too.

You guys are missing the best color Oxford white lol nice pictures. Love all 4 fist
Listen man, we're working on it! Haha. But really, it just sort of worked out that we all have different colors, happy coincidence I suppose. The next time you're driving across the country we'll keep a spot open for ya.