Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Returning member with a new party

Hello,
I’m back after a 4 year hiatus. I sold my 17 base for a tdi in 2018 and have missed the FiST ever since. I found myself now back in the position to pick one up and drove 250 miles to get it over the weekend. 14 with low mileage, loaded. It had a hard life even with the low mileage but nothing I can’t take care of. Luckily it was a bit cheaper over what others are selling for.

I’ve attached some photos!

Attachments

OP
ranger024x4
Thread Starter #7
Welcome back @ranger024x4

What makes you say this one had a hard life even with low miles?
Alot of little things but I guess that is to be expected as they were cheap eco cars when new. Stuff like moldings are failing, missing clips on the side skirts and evidence that the one of the PO's never cleaned the interior. lol. Tires were still original and had tons of dry rot and are flat spotted. Surprised it passed inspection.

w/e, its all stuff I like fixing and will work though it. I buy clapped out hoopties and save them while keeping miles off of my dd's. Just didnt expect to have to work on this one to make me content on the condition.