Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pedal Spacer

anyone know where I can get a pedal spacer for the accelerator and clutch? My wife has recently shown interest in learning how to drive a manual but she is tiny. 4'10" and her feet barely reach the accelerator let alone push far enough to fully engage to clutch even with the seat all the way up. She hated that I bought this car (since it just showed up on the driveway one day) so I figured this would be a great time to help us grow a little closer. Any help would be appreciated.

I would actually love to get a clutch spacer. The seat is tilted way back; i figure if you have longer legs, its less of a problem, but with shorter legs like mine I have to dig into the seat edge to fully depress it. If I move the seat closer then the clutch engagement point happens not where I can comfortably hold the leg position, if that makes any sense (also brake pedal is way close). I guess the only solution here is thick pedal covers. I also wonder if this is better with base seats (which we don't get here in Canada) or whether they're tilted just as aggressively...