Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Personally, as far as adding modifications, I've always preferred MAF over MAP. Some people may disagree but in my experience MAP based vehicles can develop drivability issues especially when doing extensive motor work (like valve train and cam profile changes for instance).
Thanks for the video...I am smotta now[???:)] lol

OP
pelotonracer2

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #182
Nice job on the intake and breather. Can you post some more closeup pictures of the breather?
Yes. I can take some tomorrow. I'm using two simple parts from Home Depot (a 3/8th brass garden hose fitting with threads, and a 1/2 inch plastic elbow with threads that the brass cap with 3/8ths barb screws onto), a zip tie and a Spectre breather. I wanted a white filter element so I could see if oil is making it to it. So far after about 120 miles there is no oil. [:)]

My thoughts exactly! I think I'm gonna go have a Guinness. Or three.
Remember when the Red Sox won in '04...they called themselves "The Idiots"....so umm whatever...don't assume please get some thicker skin...my god..I actually was enjoying the funny banter