Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PNW Chat Version 1.0

Haha, well if our cars were closer in mileage (and mine wasnt a year older) I'd certainly trade you. White is so hard to keep clean.
yeah I'm at idk maybe almost 400 miles on the odometer. This is the first new car I've ever bought so this low mileage nonsense is crazy to me (was living in Manhattan and definitely didn't want to deal with a car there)

Hello fellow PNWers! I am keeping an eye out for yall in Seattle and the east side. So far I have only seen one other ST.
is there a FiST wave like how miatas, jeeps, and Porsches wave to each other? i'm making that a thing lets do this

is there a FiST wave like how miatas, jeeps, and Porsches wave to each other? i'm making that a thing lets do this
But you would have to drive your car to participate, but at least if I see a guy on the street waving at me, I know who it is haha

There was a thread on this a few days ago, and I will definitely be waving at ST/RS owners. Just as soon as I see one! Felt like I was seeing FoSTs all over, but I haven't been seeing them much lately.

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #123
I always wave at other STs. It's not reciprocated as often as it was when I owned a Honda or my Subaru. But it is still reciprocated.

Zormecteon

Every time I've tried to acknowledge another ST whether FiST or FoST, I've been ignored as if I didn't exist. .. So now I'm always looking and would reciprocate, but never initiate... .. Game Theory.

Hi guys,

I'm Stormy (Named the car Stormy because of the Storm Trooper theme it has going). I'm in the South Seattle/Burien area. Love the idea of a meet in the spring or summer. Subbed!

meFiSTo

I got the finger last time I waived at a FoST :(
Hah. Yeah. The world is a full of people with all kinds of different ways of interacting with each other. Humans are, sadly, insanely tribal. Some folks make their tribes very small and exclusive. There's a lot of that in the world of car culture. It seems that the more folks self-identify with something, the more they are likely to exclude other folks who don't identify with those dearly held attributes.

That's why I've preferred taking my car out to the track with certain clubs more than others.

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #129
Everyone around my area is pretty cool about it. Theres a few older gentleman not quite into car culture with FoSTs, they don't wave back. That's as bad as it gets.

Anyone seen or been to Ocean Shores Focus Wars? Looks like held in the end of August every year and Fiesta friendly. Might be a cool time to meet up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

meFiSTo

Everyone around my area is pretty cool about it. Theres a few older gentleman not quite into car culture with FoSTs, they don't wave back. That's as bad as it gets.
Well, I'm never in my Fiesta when I see another ST. I'm always in my wagon. They would not understand me making any gestures from that. Hah. Just don't drive my car enough to see such rare cars when I do. Now, around here, Tesla's, Porsches, and BWMs are a different story. However, I think the most prevalent cars are Subarus and Audis.

This. I'm always in my work van so I always see a FiST and get excited then remember a Chevy beer logo isn't my ST. And then assume they think it's odd that I'm staring. Ha.

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #133
Well, I'm never in my Fiesta when I see another ST. I'm always in my wagon. They would not understand me making any gestures from that. Hah. Just don't drive my car enough to see such rare cars when I do. Now, around here, Tesla's, Porsches, and BWMs are a different story. However, I think the most prevalent cars are Subarus and Audis.
The Subaru crowd out here is huge. Easily the biggest car culture in the PNW.

Anyone seen or been to Ocean Shores Focus Wars? Looks like held in the end of August every year and Fiesta friendly. Might be a cool time to meet up.

Hm if that's a thing I'd be interested. Would give me a deadline to install (or pay someone else to) the closet full of parts I've been lazy about [shameful]

Hm if that's a thing I'd be interested. Would give me a deadline to install (or pay someone else to) the closet full of parts I've been lazy about [shameful]

I don't have a Facebook account, but that's were its listed.

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #136
I'd be down to meet up at Focus Wars. It's a bit of a drive for me, but no sweat. Just gonna have to pack up some of my detailing products...

OP
Strife
Thread Starter #138
I know theres a few guys out there, [MENTION=6204]kansei[/MENTION] for one.