Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

Thanks! I'm sure the silver looks great! Be careful when cleaning because some of the black on my rims are starting to come off, particularly on the "hub" ring that you use to access the bolts. I blame poor cleaning tools and maybe too much water pressure. My fault.
Which lug nuts do you use? I had lug nuts added to my order and when I put them on the lug cap fit like this:

20200626_135914.jpg

Looks pretty good to me without the lug cap:

20200626_135925.jpg

but I want the lug cap look.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Which lug nuts do you use? I had lug nuts added to my order and when I put them on the lug cap fit like this:

View attachment 32119

View attachment 32120

When I went to get tires put on, they told me the stock lugs were too big so I bought some from the tire shop. Wish I could tell you the brand. They were open ended and obviously smaller.

When I went to get tires put on, they told me the stock lugs were too big so I bought some from the tire shop. Wish I could tell you the brand. They were open ended and obviously smaller.
I was thinking open ended nuts would be the answer. Wish I had thought it sooner lol Buying some now.

joesiris

True, but we have our 'highlights' as well;

One which comes to mind for me is the scenic overlooks along Route 17 in Maine, heading north from Rumford, to the Rangely Lakes region.

Of course there are also all of the great roads/scenic areas down in your general 'neck of the woods' as well. [thumb]

But yeah, for sheer outright diversity of beautiful topography, it is really hard to beat Cali. [wink]
while Maine is definitely too far for me i am actually taking a trip to one of these scenic areas you speak of on july 10th. I'm going to take the moonshiners 28 from Walhalla SC up to Robinsonville NC where I got a lil one person cabin, which will be my "base camp" for a couple days while I do the tail of the dragon and the Cherohala skyway. then ill drive up through the great smoky mountains national park via newfound gap rd (us441) to meet the wife and kids in Gatlinburg for a lil family vacation. I am super excited, for one ive been wanting to drive that area for a long time and 2, i have not had a vacation in almost 4 years.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

View attachment 32119

View attachment 32120

IF they were SINGLE DRILLED I would dig that look, but NOT with the doubles. [:(]

Just replaced my burnt out foglight bulb with a set of yellow H11 bulbs, and it strikes me that it kind of looks like an angry Pokemon of some kind.
IMG_20200708_220003.jpg