Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

its great fun...we have one here in Columbia where I live but its a lot smaller than the upstate (greenville) one. I like them because, unlike the night meets, there are always a lot of nice cars to look at and ppl to talk to with the same passions. Some of these night meets you get a whole lot of folks in their average everyday cars coming to look at the 10-20 nice cars and it just becomes a party hangout, just not my thing.
I think that most of us in SC need to meet up and hang/meet lol. Yea the night meets are pretty teenager ish. There are some ok older guys or clubs that have little meets up here but they are pretty small like 5 cars.

Please don't take this the wrong way - do you think you're too deep in the turn/too late? Looks like 3 wheels from to much input. I'm just jealous 'cause I got nowhere but public roads.........
Hahaha yes, this was the result of me missing my turn, It was my second pass ever. Although I was told the car got on 3 wheels on other corners too!

cars and coffee of the upstate (greenville/greer) reopened today after a year. was at a temporary location (BMW museum) and what a turn out, they ran out of space to park cars.
View attachment 40713
when's the next Greenville Cars and coffee? I'd love to bring my FiST and grab a cup o' Joe!

joesiris

when's the next Greenville Cars and coffee? I'd love to bring my FiST and grab a cup o' Joe!
its the 4th Saturday of every month, its usually at the Michelin building in Greenville, i guess they have not been able to have it there again yet so it was at the BMW museum. Personally i liked it better there even parking in the grass. just not as much room for cars...don't get me wrong there were still hundreds of cars there though. I do not have FB but if you look for "cars and coffee of the upstate" they do have a nice up to date page