Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Picked up the OZ Leggendas from Woods247 on Thursday and mounted them up today.
I ALWAYS loved the way those wheels look, especially on our rides. [twothumb]

If OZ had offered us those, and the Superturismo WRCs/LMs in a 17x8, I'd have a set of each for this car now.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The last time I was there for an SCCA Trans Am race (this had to be ~2002-2003 or so, since Paul Newman was driving a tube frame, GT-1 C4 in the event), they had a vintage Trans-Am support race.

It was so cool to see (and HEAR!!) all of those early body-on-frame, 'acid dipped' rides' bellowing small blocks, since i was never able to when they were new. [thumb] [wink]

SPhilli911

The last time I was there for an SCCA Trans Am race (this had to be ~2002-2003 or so, since Paul Newman was driving a tube frame, GT-1 C4 in the event), they had a vintage Trans-Am support race.

It was so cool to see (and HEAR!!) all of those early body-on-frame, 'acid dipped' rides' bellowing small blocks, since i was never able to when they were new. [thumb] [wink]
Nice, been a while since you've been then, I definitely recommend revisiting if there is still interest in road racing and you can still catch Trans Am races and maybe see some of the older cars during the historics. It's got to be my favorite place on earth, started going in 2005/6ish so never got to see Paul Newman doing more than a parade lap around the track, unfortunately.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Nice, been a while since you've been then, I definitely recommend revisiting if there is still interest in road racing and you can still catch Trans Am races and maybe see some of the older cars during the historics. It's got to be my favorite place on earth, started going in 2005/6ish so never got to see Paul Newman doing more than a parade lap around the track, unfortunately.
I'll be there in 2 weeks for Tire Rack's Track Night in America. Haven't been on-track for nearly 20 years so should be interesting.

Taz

Looks like the Acep COVID Spoiler.
Thanks for the very useful info! Strange name. At first I thought you were kidding, but it seems not. :oops: Although, on closer inspection, the spoiler might be a tad too much, especially seeing the spoiler riser I plan to buy, I have seen some really neat looking headlight covers on their site, ones that seem to be exactly what I've been looking for. Now all I have to do is to decide which ones I like the most, the set they call "Invader" or the set they call "Stanky Style". :cool:

Thanks for the very useful info! Strange name. At first I thought you were kidding, but it seems not. :oops: Although, on closer inspection, the spoiler might be a tad too much, especially seeing the spoiler riser I plan to buy, I have seen some really neat looking headlight covers on their site, ones that seem to be exactly what I've been looking for. Now all I have to do is to decide which ones I like the most, the set they call "Invader" or the set they call "Stanky Style". :cool:
i had thought about getting the delta risers and combo it with the Acep spoiler, but even seeing people with regular risers paired with that spoiler was too much so i settled on the spoiler itself.
Im pretty sure if i color matched it instead of painting it yellow, it would look 1000000x better

Taz

i had thought about getting the delta risers and combo it with the Acep spoiler, but even seeing people with regular risers paired with that spoiler was too much so i settled on the spoiler itself.
Im pretty sure if i color matched it instead of painting it yellow, it would look 1000000x better
Yeah, I totally agree. It really needs to be one or the other or the car will look like it's got its butt stuck up in the air! It'll also really mess up the aerodynamics if you have both together. Me, I'll be opting for one of Maxton's spoiler extensions, probably THIS one and have it painted the same colour as the car.