Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Potential new owner in wisconsin

Respectful disagree. TETO
I like bright colors. They stand out from all the bland and boring generic white, black, silver, and grey colors that are on all the cars on the road. Orange is my favorite color, but the Green Envy would have been my second color choice if they kept green and dropped orange for 2016 for some reason. Happily they kept orange so that's what I got. The metallic paint on both the orange and green look absolutely amazing in the sun. I see a lot of people swayed on their car color choice by the fact that they think they'll be targeted more by cops. Really, you may get away with breaking the law more in a generic color but the fact remains that you are breaking the law somewhat regularly if that's a major concern for you.

boring generic white, black, silver, and grey colors that are on all the cars on the road.
Although they don't offer it for 16,TB isn't boring if kept clean. But again, that's why they make all the different colors for all the different people.

Really, you may get away with breaking the law more in a generic color but the fact remains that you are breaking the law somewhat regularly if that's a major concern for you.
Not sure how you ended up with this statement.

Not sure how you ended up with this statement.
Wasn't pointed at you, I just see a lot of people say they want a dark or generic color on their car to be under the radar for cops. I have a friend that likes red, but wants a black car because he regularly speeds and rather than slow down and be safe he wants to save that extra minute of his day by apparently staying under the cops radar by getting a black car. While he didn't use those words, that is what he told me. I have the feeling some people on here have the same mentality.

Wasn't pointed at you, I just see a lot of people say they want a dark or generic color on their car to be under the radar for cops. I have a friend that likes red, but wants a black car because he regularly speeds and rather than slow down and be safe he wants to save that extra minute of his day by apparently staying under the cops radar by getting a black car. While he didn't use those words, that is what he told me. I have the feeling some people on here have the same mentality.
It's all good. Have a good Thanksgiving.