Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Pumaspeed Lightweight Flywheel, Cobb Accessport, Whoosh Hot side pipe

Trader history for Gk5 l15 (0)

Selling some of my mods to prevent me from furthering modding my little bean.
I have an accessport with some 91 tunes and e30 tune from dizzy. Sold Sold.
Pumaspeed light weight flywheel brand new never installed. Asking 450 shipped. Its 550 shipped from Puma in the uk.
And finally a whoosh hotside piping. This piece wasnt a bolt on for me, the coupler was the wrong length but it fits if you don’t use the holes provided. Sold Sold.
Located in central Ca and can drive to meet up.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Gk5 l15
Thread Starter #6
Whoosh hot side pipe sold.

Not trying to insult you and I know this is kind of a low ball offer but it's all I can afford to spare atm but if you would be willing to sell that flywheel for $350 shipped I'll take it. If not I completely understand. or I could trade you some parts with cash if you were interested. I have a brand new Red Whoosh track bar I never installed and also a brand new Version 3 Big mouth sucker black with red lip also never installed that I was going to eventually list for sale or trade.

OP
Gk5 l15
Thread Starter #8
Not trying to insult you and I know this is kind of a low ball offer but it's all I can afford to spare atm but if you would be willing to sell that flywheel for $350 shipped I'll take it. If not I completely understand. or I could trade you some parts with cash if you were interested. I have a brand new Red Whoosh track bar I never installed and also a brand new Version 3 Big mouth sucker black with red lip also never installed that I was going to eventually list for sale or trade.
Let me get a quote on shipping (to CT I’m assuming) and I’ll get to you.

OP
Gk5 l15
Thread Starter #10
Yeah unfortunately shipping was around $45 and I wouldn't be able to do that at that price. Sorry.

Can the flywheel be used on a stock clutch? about to do mine soon and this would be cool. I'm also in Cali

OP
Gk5 l15
Thread Starter #13
OP
Gk5 l15
Thread Starter #15
Bump, flywheel still available.