Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Quality Gauges?

I want decent quality boost and oil temp gauges for my FiST. I only know of AEM and glowshift and I've heard both are unreliable and tend to crap out. What are some decent gauges I can buy? I don't want to keep using my accessport because I'm afraid it'll be stolen and don't want to keep taking it out and putting it away.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I want decent quality boost and oil temp gauges for my FiST. I only know of AEM and glowshift and I've heard both are unreliable and tend to crap out. What are some decent gauges I can buy? I don't want to keep using my accessport because I'm afraid it'll be stolen and don't want to keep taking it out and putting it away.
Waste of money* keep using your Ap3 and get the windows tinted and don't park in Shady unlit areas. I've had my FiST for almost 7 years and always had my Ap3 in it. NEVER have taken it out hardly ever.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

ronmcdon

Ive had no issues with AEM X-series guages although only had their uego on my old 240sx. Plan to go with their uego, oil temp and boost on another car.

Back in the day recall people willing to spend more go with Defi guages. They did look good, have a reputation for being more accurate and reliable. Never did use them myself. OAKOS might sell them https://www.oakos.com/Defi_Gauges.htm

Pretty satisfied with the accessport on my Fiesta and yes I always remove that or any other electronics when I park my car. Think also it'd be hard to have 3 guages in the fiesta look good, unless you are okay with the 3 guage pod in the driver's side A pillar.