Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Radio screen not working

Pez2221997

Active Military
Wondering if anyone could help, 14 plate mk7 fiesta st. Radios shat itself, sync works but the actual screen and buttons don’t work not allowing me to play music, my phones just connected to the car for nothing. when I get in the car and start it, the usual things appear and I can clear them with the “ok” button, but after that all I have is a blue screen with the date and time etc at the top, none of the buttons work from this point onwards, I’ve also changed the fuses behind the glove box and to no avail. Cheers guys

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Pull any diagnostic codes from the APIM via OBD-II port using ForSCAN or similar tool?

Pulling the battery for some hours make a difference?
There may be a way to reset Sync3 via hotkey combination.
https://www.fiestastforum.com/threa...ould-secret-features-thread.15615/post-506799

I know there are options in the diagnostic menu that appear to be for calibrating the digitizer; among other things.

Wondering if anyone could help, 14 plate mk7 fiesta st. Radios shat itself, sync works but the actual screen and buttons don’t work not allowing me to play music, my phones just connected to the car for nothing. when I get in the car and start it, the usual things appear and I can clear them with the “ok” button, but after that all I have is a blue screen with the date and time etc at the top, none of the buttons work from this point onwards, I’ve also changed the fuses behind the glove box and to no avail. Cheers guys
My Fiesta ST2 2017 radio and display is also playing up
Screen does not turn on when I get into car or when I start car. Fuses are OK
Unplugged head unit behind the fascia dashboard, Unplugged and plugged back in and can hear the cd Spin up so it's getting power. Put in another head unit and hear it spin up as it get power but radio and display screen is blank and unresponsive.