Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

C. love

I'm sayin a flap on an otherwise street lookin car would look lame IMO. Throw on some 15 inch rally wheels with a nice tire it woukd
look cool i think but just flaps not so much

Perry

I'm sayin a flap on an otherwise street lookin car would look lame IMO. Throw on some 15 inch rally wheels with a nice tire it would
look cool i think but just flaps not so much
I think I see what ya mean, but if one can combine function and form a bit--or function without hideousness (hideosity? hideousnidity?) at any rate--I would think about it. Right now in KC, the lower fenders, rockers, etc. are taking a beating from all the slush, dirt, ice, and @*#%!& wheels are throwing all over.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Someone should contact them and let them know there are buyers waiting haha

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
several focus st guys locally have them with stock wheels
it looks stupid. yes, because of all the off-roading and harsh snow and ice and mud we have here in socal

Someone should contact them and let them know there are buyers waiting haha
I have contacted them twice now, and they do know there are buyers waiting. The flaps are currently in the making and they do have a test car :) Ive asked :)

Posted from fiesta St. Net by a member over there.

I had a set of these on my SES. Sadly the extra body kit stuff keep these from fitting the FiST. I considered taking a Dremel to a set and scribe them to fit my FiST, but worried that they would be weakened too much.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I'd be in for some mud flaps, if nothing else to help deflect road debris from hitting my paint.

Anybody have any updates on the progress of these???
The guy who is doing the test fittings for them posted in this thread here under the name miketank89
Looks like his last post there was 10-24-2014 http://www.fiestast.org/forum/fiest...y-armor-coming-soon-fiestast-5.html#post44286

Also someone said they called rally armor http://www.fiestast.org/forum/fiest...y-armor-coming-soon-fiestast-6.html#post44453 they said "roughly a month away" on October 27th

That's all I've been able to find.