Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

On November 10th, I received this email.

"Hi John,

We are working on it. A few more weeks before we have an official launch date. Thanks.

Regards,
Team Rally Armor"

Just called them this afternoon (I was the one that had called them about a month ago), and was told that they are a couple weeks away, 2-3 weeks and they are hoping to get them out before the holidays (Christmas). Was told that they are definitely going into production, it's just a matter of getting them done. If you have submitted a ticket on their website, you will be notified as soon as they are released.

Here's a picture on their Instagram, it seems like they state "late 2014/early 2015 launch":
http://instagram.com/p/wVWAONRBy3/

been waiting for forever for these to come out. hopefully by christmas as the wife wants a set for her car. theyd look good below the tree but might have to go with RB. [:(]

It would be great to get a set of these in time for my backordered wheel/tire kit from TR...

I will wait for RallyArmor, as they are made on the island here. Blue, Please!

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Everytime i see a notification from this thread I get disappointed when I view it :(