Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Talk about he thread that refuses to die.
If I had a dollar for every time this question comes up,

Honestly, type fiesta ST accessories into any search engine on the planet and the rallyarmor mud flap discussion comes up.
I don' believe these things will make it to market in my lifetime

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Talk about he thread that refuses to die.
If I had a dollar for every time this question comes up,

Honestly, type fiesta ST accessories into any search engine on the planet and the rallyarmor mud flap discussion comes up.
I don' believe these things will make it to market in my lifetime
Ummmm... January?

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
By all means , enlighten me. and not with some fanboi bull shit either.
choose to believe these guys are coming to market if you wish, but no one has offered any hard proof that it is gonna happen
Fan boy? I've never owned a set of mud flaps, ever. But, this is getting really awkward...for you.

You'd understand it you had snow/salt/sand that would literally damage all the paint!

It's a cheap protection for winter, at least for me it isis.
Why not do clear plastidip? Plastidip would protect ALL the paint without looking funny and killing your mileage, and could be done for about $40.

this is getting really awkward...for you.

[/QUOTE]

not at all awkward, I merely expressed some skepticism as to whether these thing will ever see the light of day

like I said though, got my RB's, I'm set for winter

Prevents this from happening

Basically snow buildup on the underside of the car. I assume you're from a warm climate :)
Couple things. Logic tells me that adding mud flaps would make the snow buildup worse. This is supported by the fact that the car in the picture appears to have mud flaps.

I may live in SoCal, but I've driven all over this country in just about every type of weather, including graveled snowy roads. Maybe mud flaps are effective for racing on gravel?

Couple things. Logic tells me that adding mud flaps would make the snow buildup worse. This is supported by the fact that the car in the picture appears to have mud flaps.

I may live in SoCal, but I've driven all over this country in just about every type of weather, including graveled snowy roads. Maybe mud flaps are effective for racing on gravel?
I wouldn't say that they will stop the snow build up but you can apply some wd40 or some tire treatment to help snow and slush "slide off" before it can freeze to the car.

The primary function of mud flap is protecting the rocker panels and rear quarters from road debris. The is most important in the winter when the road debris includes salt and gravel. Not stuff you would want being slung up against your car.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
My reason for wanting mudflaps is because i like the looks and most important they prevent water spray from tires on the side of my car especially after a carwash.