Member ID
On November 10th, I received this email.

"Hi John,

We are working on it. A few more weeks before we have an official launch date. Thanks.

Regards,
Team Rally Armor"

Member ID
On November 10th, I received this email.

"Hi John,

We are working on it. A few more weeks before we have an official launch date. Thanks.

Regards,
Team Rally Armor"
So we will have a launch date in a few weeks? So does that mean the actual launch will be some time after then?

Member ID
Any updates from RallyArmor? I'm getting a little bit impatient....

Member ID
Just called them this afternoon (I was the one that had called them about a month ago), and was told that they are a couple weeks away, 2-3 weeks and they are hoping to get them out before the holidays (Christmas). Was told that they are definitely going into production, it's just a matter of getting them done. If you have submitted a ticket on their website, you will be notified as soon as they are released.

Here's a picture on their Instagram, it seems like they state "late 2014/early 2015 launch":
http://instagram.com/p/wVWAONRBy3/

Member ID
been waiting for forever for these to come out. hopefully by christmas as the wife wants a set for her car. theyd look good below the tree but might have to go with RB. [:(]

Member ID
It would be great to get a set of these in time for my backordered wheel/tire kit from TR...

I will wait for RallyArmor, as they are made on the island here. Blue, Please!

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Everytime i see a notification from this thread I get disappointed when I view it :(

Member ID
Lol, I wanted to do white Because I've never seen it done before. Now that I can use them as a template I'll probably try to get some red ones to match the red accents on the car

Member ID
Rally Armor posted on Instagram saying #FiestaST #Jan2015release

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Damn it, time to spend more money on top of everything else I want [limp]