Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Removing Front Grill ST Badge

I have a 2015 ST, and recently removed the ST Badge from the front grill.

Previous searches seemed to indicate that I would have to remove the front grill (or entire bumper) to get the "ST" off.
However, reaching behind the grill (with my finger), I didn't find anything holding on the Logo.

So.... Heat Gun and Dental Floss!
Here are the results.

[/URL][/IMG]

So, as you can see, (at least on a 2015 model ST), you can remove the ST Badge in the same manner as the rear badges.
Just FYI (and perhaps a duplicate of the current knowledge).

-- Max

thanks for posting this. I'm kinda sad the honeycomb pattern isn't continuous under the ST badge :(

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Since my ST is performance blue, I changed the red ST badges out for Blue ones from the Mondeo ST. Just to look different. These and other colors (White, Black) are available from several sources. Most of them buy these badges from China. They are an identical size as the OEMs. I got mine from Amazon for a few dollars.

OP
G
Thread Starter #10
I did it just to clean up the front end.
You of course will notice that the grill isn't consistent where the badge was......
..... but no-one else will!