Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sakel's clean build 2017 magnetic

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
I'll admit it's overkill, but wouldn't you print everything possible if you had the capability?
Oh you have no idea....

Next on my wish list is learning how to make Carbon Fiber parts!!

Definitely interested to see where you take this!

OP
Sakel
Thread Starter #22
Oh you have no idea....

Next on my wish list is learning how to make Carbon Fiber parts!!

Definitely interested to see where you take this!
I can print nylon parts with continuous carbon fiber or nylon reinforcement, but carbon layup is beyond the scope of my work heh

OP
Sakel
Thread Starter #23
Just finished my first autocross! Was a fantastic time, I ended up one of the fastest novice drivers (still waiting on final rankings). Definitely going again when the season starts in February. Only issue is I completely destroyed my class rankings will all of my mods, as a rookie I'm already in street modified IMG_20191110_134436_209.jpg

I'll admit it's overkill, but wouldn't you print everything possible if you had the capability?
Yeah I would. If you can, PM me who is doing your 3D printing. Since CITIM got bought out by by that sleazy German outfit who nearly quadrupled prices for 3D printed metals we have had to go back to machining everything.

OP
Sakel
Thread Starter #25
Yeah I would. If you can, PM me who is doing your 3D printing. Since CITIM got bought out by by that sleazy German outfit who nearly quadrupled prices for 3D printed metals we have had to go back to machining everything.
It's actually me myself, I am a student worker at my college in the manufacturing lab 20191105_134259.jpg

OP
Sakel
Thread Starter #27
Completed machining my BOV adapter to mount my factory replacement Turbosmart dual port in the symposer location. I ordered some heat tape on a whim, I'm going to wrap the cold side intercooler piping gold. If I'm honest, it was cheap and our cars are boring under the hood. I talk about what I have done, and everyone asks to see under the hood. photo_2019-12-09_01-47-04.jpg photo_2019-12-09_01-47-08.jpg