Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SCALING INTEREST ~~ ANOTHER EXCLUSIVE RPF1 SIZE!

Trader history for OAKOS Automotive (0)

Which color would you like to see a 16x8" RPF1 made in?

• Total voters

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Always loved the rpf1. What width tire would comfortably fit on the 16x8? 225/45/16?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Opinions on here are mixed as to whether or not that size tire, on a 16x8 will rub or not, even on factory ride height/suspension, let alone even a minimally lowered car.

I already have, (but did not put them together yet), a set of Dekagrams and Yokohama A052s in 225/45-16 which I am going to 'chance' will fit on a non-lowered FiST, sometime in the next month. [wink]

I was interested in a set until you mentioned the possibility of the TS-10s in 17x8. Now I want to hold off, as I am not a big fan of the convex look of the rpf1s. I'd like something with a concave look like the rota Titans so waiting on the potential TS-10s has my vote.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #64
Just wanted to update everyone:

We are planning on moving forward with this very soon, hopefully placing the order in the next few weeks.
Once placed, we're looking at a September-October delivery.

I will be posting a new thread for a group buy/pre order for anyone that wants to reserve a set at a discounted price.

Before any of this happens, does anyone have a last minute opinion on color choice?
It's looking like Matte Bronze right now.

Nolan
OAKOS Automotive

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I was interested in a set until you mentioned the possibility of the TS-10s in 17x8. Now I want to hold off, as I am not a big fan of the convex look of the rpf1s. I'd like something with a concave look like the rota Titans so waiting on the potential TS-10s has my vote.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I want to know about these as well, especially whether or not they WILL BE concave in OUR fitment(s), and whether or not they will be available in GOLD. [wink]
(Also approximate weight, since the 18x9.5 TS-10s weigh about the same as my 17x8 Pro Race 1.2s, ~19.6 lbs., according to the video on their site.)

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #66
I want to know about these as well, especially whether or not they WILL BE concave in OUR fitment(s), and whether or not they will be available in GOLD. [wink]
(Also approximate weight, since the 18x9.5 TS-10s weigh about the same as my 17x8 Pro Race 1.2s, ~19.6 lbs., according to the video on their site.)
The 17x8" TS-10 is not concave, you're basically looking at a flat face across the wheel.
See here:

974454-1-2017-crosstrek-subaru-limited-isc-coilovers-enkei-ts10-gold.jpg

As far as the weight goes, the data I have shows the 18x9.5" weighing ~20 lbs, but the design of this wheel seems to affect the weight in weird ways.
For example, I have the 18x8.5" +35mm weighing 21.6 lbs. Assuming this has to do with whether the wheel is concave or not.
I would expect them to weigh around 17-18 lbs.

We can and will consider a run of them, but this would be something we require a minimum of 10 pre orders for.
Color would be voted on buy the buyers.

Nolan
OAKOS Automotive

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just wanted to update everyone:

We are planning on moving forward with this very soon, hopefully placing the order in the next few weeks.
Once placed, we're looking at a September-October delivery.

I will be posting a new thread for a group buy/pre order for anyone that wants to reserve a set at a discounted price.

Before any of this happens, does anyone have a last minute opinion on color choice?
It's looking like Matte Bronze right now.

Nolan
OAKOS Automotive
Any indication of what this initial pricing will be? I like Matte Bronze, and will probably be in the market come September.

@OAKOS Automotive

Last edited:
OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #70
SBC is an awesome color, the issue being that it is very expensive.
It's about a 25% price increase from Silver/Gold (base price colors) where Matte Bronze, Black, Gunmetal, White etc. are only about 10% more.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Man, I am very tempted to jump on these. Just wish I knew if they would fit over the Gold Coast Automotive Front BBK (323 MM)

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Man, I am very tempted to jump on these. Just wish I knew if they would fit over the Gold Coast Automotive Front BBK (323 MM)
They will likely not. Been doing a lot of testing with brake fitment and anything greater than a 300mm rotor is virtually impossible to fit under a 16" wheel.

Iā€™m a simple man. I prefer a nice flat silver wheel on most paint colors. I would prefer silver if I had my choice, but I could go for matte bronze too! I have a good powdercoat shop I could go to if I really hated the bronze.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
They will likely not. Been doing a lot of testing with brake fitment and anything greater than a 300mm rotor is virtually impossible to fit under a 16" wheel.
Did you test/check with the 15" Methods at all (i.e.; what is the MAXIMUM rotor size that will clear their barrels with a large fixed caliper)?

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Did you test/check with the 15" Methods at all (i.e.; what is the MAXIMUM rotor size that will clear their barrels with a large fixed caliper)?
I'll have some more info to share in a week or so. As of present, I would say you can't go over 285mm. And you will need to push the methods out 10-15mm because they have a 45mm offset.

DAW

Damnit!! SBC is what I want, Matte bronze only goes with certain colors. If this is catered to a small group buy, why not do both?

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #77
Damnit!! SBC is what I want, Matte bronze only goes with certain colors. If this is catered to a small group buy, why not do both?
This is being placed as an order for stock, not just a group buy. Simply wanted to give members on here a chance to preorder at a discounted or "group buy" price.

We are required to do 40 wheels at minimum for any custom sku we order. This means any change in size, offset, bolt pattern, color etc. requires 40 wheels.
Due to the high cost of the SBC option, even if this was a small group buy only deal we would be looking to secure close to 10 orders before we had them put into production.

If SBC wasn't viable, why was it ever on the poll? I have no interest in Bronze, but I would buy SBC or Silver. I'd even consider black. Bronze is a no for me and I'd just go buy black Konig Dekagrams.

Last edited: