Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Show your Fiesta St Porsche killer..

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I don’t like the Beatles, Kiss or Led Zeplin either so yeah, I’m definitely abnormal
Well Kiss I can understand. Some of the Beatles though was pretty great same goes for Led Zeppelin. I would not call that abnormal though. Musical tastes are quite preferential I loved the Rolling Stones my brother disliked them.

Mikey456

It’s funny and odd that the original poster of this topic claims to own/drive a corvette in his bio.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
It’s funny and odd that the original poster of this topic claims to own/drive a corvette in his bio.
what is even stranger is he has been a member since June of 2019 and it says he owns a 2015 Corvette and he still does not have a FiST.:ROFLMAO: Oh and add to that a 2015 Corvette aka C7 is a dope ass car that handles really well in its own right.

jeff

2000 Post Club
Seems like you’re looking for bragging rights. Fiesta is a great car but isn’t going to wow the crowd, it’s a cheap, fun and great car to beat the life out of. If you want to impress people outside of this community you won’t do it here.
So true. For the most part, nobody far outside of this forum cares about the Fiesta ST. Even "car guys" think it's a Focus. Few know what it is. I've taken it to car shows - nothing, people walk by and head to the STis and Corvettes. Barely gets any attention.

This is a future cult classic and we're the cult.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
So true. For the most part, nobody far outside of this forum cares about the Fiesta ST. Even "car guys" think it's a Focus. Few know what it is. I've taken it to car shows - nothing, people walk by and head to the STis and Corvettes. Barely gets any attention.

This is a future cult classic and we're the cult.
I'd take the Fiesta anyday over another lame stock C5 or C6 with chrome accents and a catback. I'm mad I sold my 2019 Fiesta, wish I kept that along with my current 2014.