Sirius Freezes when using "Browse" button

Member ID
Does anyone here use their Sirius? I rather like it, but noticed about 50% of the time when I press the Browse button, it just hangs forever. I can't remember the loading message, but it never shows the guide about 50% of the time. It's really annoying, and seems to happen whenever I let a passenger take the controls and try finding some music. This means I need to know all the channel numbers or names, and you can only save 18 favorites or so :(

Member ID
mine freezes too, i just use the paper guide sirius sent in the mail. to know what channel i want to go to

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Happened to me once. I powered off radio then tried again and it worked. Hasn't happened since

Member ID
Happens to me all the time. I switch on and off but it's a real nuisance trying to find new favourites. I'm just stuck with my fave 6 in fear of it crashing when I'm trying to look for new channels. Safe to say I'm not gonna subscribe after the trial because the stuff I listen to is on the regular radio anyway.

Member ID
my dose this too. was thinking about taking it in to the dealer

Member ID
Same here. I find the sound quality is not that great from Sirius. They compress their files to the point that the sound quality is worse than regular FM radio. Compared to a CD, well there is no comparison. On the plus side my free trail was to run out in June but is still going.

Member ID
Happened to me last when I decided to see what Sirius has to offer during the trail period. I called Sirius' customer service & they just sent a signal to reset it. 5 minutes later.....good to go!