Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SITH Racing - Developing Upper Motor and Transmission Mount Set for FiST

I agree give us Canadians some information! This is exactly what I have been waiting for!

I'll wait to see some reviews on how much vibration is transferred into the cabin. I know some people may not care, but this is my DD. The Cobb RMM seems perfect to me, just slight vibration at warm-up or at idle when the A/C is on. I wouldn't mind upgrading the other mounts but I don't want it to feel like I'm riding a horse into work either...lol.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thanks, 1/2 lb added over stock is not much for something far better:)

It is rather easy to take that much weight out elsewhere under the hood to compensate and quite a bit more can come out if you look at all the little things that can be done, which I have done of course.

Will they be shipping before May?? Wouldn't mind adding these to the track parts budget and installing them before my 1st track day. My commute went from 64miles a day to 5miles a day with new job so time to refocus the FiST into much more of a track setup.

Ok folks. We just got done test fitting and installing these amazing mounts in a 400 WHP FiST. 15pbfist drove all the way from Michigan to Virginia to offer his beast FiST for test fitting and installation of the new upper motor mounts. The installation could not have gone smoother and these badboys are nearly ready for full production! SITH Racing will be working closely with Turbo Tech Racing to close the test cycle off, generate detailed installation directions, get the colors set and push these intro production!

The wait is almost over everyone! These much needed upgraded mounts are nearly yours for the taking!!

LOOK MA, NO ENGINE MOVEMENT!!
[video]http://sithracing.com/store/fist_ttr_mm/2016-03-13 17.11.06.mp4[/video]

Will they be shipping before May?? Wouldn't mind adding these to the track parts budget and installing them before my 1st track day. My commute went from 64miles a day to 5miles a day with new job so time to refocus the FiST into much more of a track setup.
TTR and SITH are working very hard to get these into full production as quickly as possible.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Hopefully we get to know the price and weight and delivery date soon, I have a very fast street/track FiST that needs all the help it can get.

I can see at least one green set happening before long though:)

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
This is gonna sound like Initial D, but can we get a video of a cup of water at idle and take off?

Half full cup? Or would it just jump out of the cup?

So, basically we're talking T-Rex stomp at idle and Newtonian fluid on a subwoofer at take off
Once they settle, at idle up to 1800rpm they are harsh. Driving they are fine. With ac on they can be harsh. They will magnify engine sounds to include intake, turbo and clutch. Initial feeling before break in is like sitting in a rally car.

They have a job but if your expecting them to do that job and stay like soft oem you'll be very disappointed.

I'm going to make a video tomorrow with water and apparently tofu lol will post as soon as it's done