Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

So I drove a Focus RS…

OP
CreepyOldMan
Thread Starter #22
Yeah I went with the RTS twin friction with single mass flywheel. Feels great so far!
Awesome, I'm going to copy you! Did you just pick up the Differential Installation Kit from Whoosh? Were there any small gaskets, seals, or random parts needed? Want to make sure I get every last thing needed for install. And what LSD did you install? I'm thinking Wavetrac, but the KAAZ looks cool too.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Awesome, I'm going to copy you! Did you just pick up the Differential Installation Kit from Whoosh? Were there any small gaskets, seals, or random parts needed? Want to make sure I get every last thing needed for install. And what LSD did you install? I'm thinking Wavetrac, but the KAAZ looks cool too.
Precisely. I snagged the clutch kit, slave cylinder, wavetrac diff, and the diff install kit from Whoosh. Could probably have it all a bit cheaper elsewhere but Ron makes life easy. Install cost me $1,500 for all of the above.

I went and drove a Focus RS at a local dealership to potentially trade in my Fiesta ST. The Focus RS is kind of my ‘dream car’ or ‘ideal’ and I’ve always wondered how they feel to actually drive.

The Focus RS gets my award for fastest transition from sticker plus adp to Lemon law buyback trade in lot queen. Many people payed a high price for some deep mechanical disappointments and long repair waits. Based on the two guys that work in the same business park as me who bought them and ended up dumping them, I think BMW and Audi made out like bandits on the RS customers. Ford lost those people forever.

OP
CreepyOldMan
Thread Starter #25
Precisely. I snagged the clutch kit, slave cylinder, wavetrac diff, and the diff install kit from Whoosh. Could probably have it all a bit cheaper elsewhere but Ron makes life easy. Install cost me $1,500 for all of the above.
Thank you so much! I'm going to do everything exactly the same :cool: