Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Injen Catback Central Florida

Trader history for BronxBomber (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
BronxBomber

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #41
Yeah, the shipping companies charge $50 extra just due to the size of the box. It's only 5 1/2 feet tall. Not like it's 15 feet we're talking here.

I agree with Xtreme...if shipping wasn't an arm and a leg out to Hawaii, I would have bought it a long time ago.

Of course here in Hawaii we always get charged rediculous shipping prices for everything...[emoji21]

OP
BronxBomber

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #44
Still for sale. Mint almost new had it on my car or 2 days.

OP
BronxBomber

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #47
Price drop. $400. Try to find an Injen or any 3" full stainless steel exhaust for that price. As stated previously, had on my car for 2 days.

This is a true full 3" correct? So in the future when I go big turbo, and have a full 3" downpipe, the flanges will fit without modifications correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been told a DP doesn't do anything for us, hence why I plan to just wait for a big turbo kit that will include the DP. Unless you're basically giving it away ;) lol

OP
BronxBomber

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #52
Just stating that it will mate up to a full 3" DP no problems. A couple of guys I know are running DHM turbos with Injen catbacks

I've been told a DP doesn't do anything for us, hence why I plan to just wait for a big turbo kit that will include the DP. Unless you're basically giving it away ;) lol

OP
BronxBomber

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #58
I have a depo DP. What do u think the diameter is???? 3" DP. Mates up perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.