Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spacers with Eibach

I just bought a 2014 Fist and I’m fairly certain it’s been lowered on springs. When I look at the springs I don’t see any branding but they are black. Based on a few searches I am thinking might be Eibach. I want to push out the stock wheels and have them sit flush or close to flush with no poke and definitely no rubbing. What size spacers would everyone recommend for front and rear?

OP
Thread Starter #3
20mm at the back and 15mm upfront. You won’t have rubbing with this. Also, the stock springs are black btw
I get that the stock springs are black, I have no evidence the car has been lowered but I can only get 2 fingers in the front and rear wheel gap, and looks slightly lower than online pictures.

I get that the stock springs are black, I have no evidence the car has been lowered but I can only get 2 fingers in the front and rear wheel gap, and looks slightly lower than online pictures.
Yeah with my lowered spring I get about 1.5 fingers in and I compared on Sunday with a friend. Stock I got 4 fingers between fender and wheel