Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Has anyone purchased factory stripes for $495?

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Anyone noticed there's an option of Ford's site where you can add the factory stripe to the Fiesta ST for $495?
fiesta-st-factory-stripe.png

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Anyone noticed there's an option of Ford's site where you can add the factory stripe to the Fiesta ST for $495?
Ya this was added a bit ago when the build your own site was down I think..
Some cars look good in stripes others not so much like anything I applaud the effort but I will pass for myself I have waxing around them and how do they work with a clear bra ??
I had them take the ones off my Challenger Classic R/T and Paint them on to the point they looked like ghost stripes.. Cool but spendy... and sometimes only I saw them...

In my opinion i don't think the Fiesta is proportioned in a way to take rigid line stripes like those. Look at cars like the viper and the mustang that pull off stripes really well. They sit low and wide with a long hood, (relatively) small roof, and boot lid all perpendicular with the ground. The fiesta has a small hood that sits at a somewhat dramatic angle, a long arced roof which is further exaggerated with the ST wing, and then it just drops off. The picture shown does a fine job at masking these proportions and puts the car at an angle which makes it appear a bit wider. On a side note, that charcoal matte black paired the orange is awesome!

I wanted them, then decided against. No dealers are ordering them, so it also means having to wait for a special order from the factory. I'm too impatient for that.

Bill