Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted! THE I. E.

OP
KnockOff

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
These dudes in murrieta the other day. Went in a sushi place and I was in my excursion. Could not get there in time to say hi before they went in and going inside looking for them would have been creepy lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

These dudes in murrieta the other day. Went in a sushi place and I was in my excursion. Could not get there in time to say hi before they went in and going inside looking for them would have been creepy lol.

Dat wang mang!

OP
KnockOff

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #24
Orange spice going west on Newport rd. In menifee at 6am this morning

OP
KnockOff

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #25
Silver with silver wheels on my way home this morning. Dimond drive off ramp from the 15 in lake elsinore. Tried to honk to say hi. Dude had his music up high or headphones in ceause I got nothing.

OP
KnockOff

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #26
Saw a black fist on Sanderson in hemet by dominigoni. About 6:45pm this last Friday. Flashed my high beams as I passed in my white fist.

OP
KnockOff

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #27
I seem to be the only dude in the inland empire I guess that's on the forums.

This guy 1:30 or so 215 south by scott rd. Guy with a chick riding shotgun. Looks to be lowered.

TemecFist

Ortega is fun but too congested/patrolled for me. I cant do a ref ticket for my bov lol.

Have you ever tried driving Wilson valley or sage road ? They are both not very trafficed/patrolled and are super technical fun roads.

I live off Sage, and run it every night almost

OP
KnockOff

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #34
Wife spotted this one at her other home, the menifee target. About 730 this evening.

Wife spotted this one at her other home, the menifee target. About 730 this evening.

Hey!!! That’s me hahaha was she driving the big white excursion? My wife and I walked past with our girls headed to dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
KnockOff

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #36
Hey!!! That’s me hahaha was she driving the big white excursion? My wife and I walked past with our girls headed to dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YES! lol. She was on the phone with me and said she saw a fist, I said snap a pic so I can see if they are on the forums.

SrsBsns

I saw a black FiST on the 91 in Fullerton on Saturday evening. It had a track sticker on the right side of the rear license plate. We both waved. On here?

Saw a white st with the light grey wheels cobb license plate frame and temp plates exiting 2nd St in San Bernardino a few hours ago. I was in my old dodge truck cause the FiSTwas getting warranty work.