Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sprayed150's get beat up in Street Touring autox thread!!!! WOOOO!!!!!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
People can knock autocross all they want but it sure can teach people how to drive and it's not something everyone is good at. I'd rather do autocross than be the cars and coffee type........
Understood and agreed (on the 'garage queen' C&C thing). [thumb]

But I'd rather drive the car everywhere the way I want it to be, than the way the effing biased Solo Board members decide it should be. ;)
Also, at least in MY area, the entry fees ($60.00+) vs. seat time for autocross make NO SENSE AT ALL as compared to even a Track Night event at a road course.

DaveG99

Autocross is probably lots of fun. But it gets well over 100 degrees here in Texas and I'm not going to roast myself in a parking lot!
I get my driving fix by doing a 700-1000 mile cruise through the mountains in Arkansas or central Texas a couple times a year

OP
Sprayed150
Thread Starter #250
accesport sold today, and i got some sparco 16x7's with 71's on them that look brand new. just need to order the rear bar from ron this week, i am officcially 100% H street legal

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Couldn't you just have kept the AP for gauge monitoring purposes ONLY, or is the draconian SCCA's rule that it CANNOT even be plugged into the OBD 2 port EVER/AT ALL for ANY reason whatsoever?

OP
Sprayed150
Thread Starter #253
Oh, I could have easily left the ap in the car for a gauge unit, but for me, it would be a few hundred dollar gauge set I can barely read in the sun. I'd rather drive the car on the same tune it will be raced on and have the extra few hundred in my pocket

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
It's a shame that RE71Rs run sooo narrow in tread width for any given size, [:(] but I guess they make up for it in super glue like compounding. [dunno]

Last edited: