Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sprayed150's get beat up in Street Touring autox thread!!!! WOOOO!!!!!

OP
Sprayed150
Thread Starter #281
tried to have an autocross today, but had a large lightning storm come through and had to call it for safety, wont get to test the car in h street trim until daytona in early may it seems

OP
Sprayed150
Thread Starter #282
Back from our make up event with some great news, managed a PAX win overall today with the car in H street trim, waiting to see the final raw time results come in to see where i was overall, i feel like i was if not in the top 5, i was damn close, i had a great driving day

http://live.erscc.com/OtherDir/PaxIndexDay1.html

OP
Sprayed150
Thread Starter #284
we had a video guy with us today, i did not take any bc i was so busy instructing and hung over i forgot lol. he will have them up in a few days

Great that you won pax after all the changes you made and back. I'm curious to see how that STH Fiesta did in RAW in comparison.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

OP
Sprayed150
Thread Starter #286
hes not as fast as me and was on normal tires, i managed a 37.881 raw backed up by a few 38.0's and 38.1's, he got a 41.1 for his best. he has my old radiator, intake, short shifter, and symposer delete

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
CONGRATS! [thumb]

Is anyone trying (futilely I know [mad]) to lobby the Solo Board to at least let H/Street have aftermarket intercoolers, or is that a TOTALLY lost cause? [dunno]

OP
Sprayed150
Thread Starter #288
CONGRATS! [thumb]

Is anyone trying (futilely I know [mad]) to lobby the Solo Board to at least let H/Street have aftermarket intercoolers, or is that a TOTALLY lost cause? [dunno]
a few of us petitioned for it in Street touring, but its honestly never going to happen

3.2 seconds off with all those mods. But with the pax for STH even with better tires he'd still be hosed. I'm still quite temped just to mod for stock class.
Ah well.

Apexer

I see you are running KONI ‘s, do you mind sharing where you have them set? Also, do you think the car needs a rear bar? I’m thinking of putting one on the try and tame the three wheeling some, but I see your car is still hiking the inside rear too.

OP
Sprayed150
Thread Starter #291
And yes, get the eibach rear bar, it really helps with rotation. You want some rear tire lift bc it breaks traction easier to get the back to scoot around to where you want it

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
And yes, get the eibach rear bar, it really helps with rotation. You want some rear tire lift bc it breaks traction easier to get the back to scoot around to where you want it
in H/Street are you allowed to have the adjustable front sway bar end links only, along with the added rear bar, or do those count as a front bar replacement? [dunno]

OP
Sprayed150
Thread Starter #294
well. a decision has been made and implemented. as my child is being born in a few weeks, i decided to take my last event with its stellar results, and call that an end to the fiesta's racing career. 14 months, something like 18 events, lots of first place finishes. its been a great car, but my rear facing infant seat doesnt fit well and i need a truck for work. in the next few months the car will be gone, ive already sold my wheels and re71's, just need to pull the konis off and sell them.

the gameplan is to pick up and formula 500/Fmodified car later this year after the new baby hiatus in racing, and start my mod/openwheel aadventures

Whoa!!! Congrats and sad to see you go! I wish I lived closer to poach some parts. Good luck.

Last edited:
OP
Sprayed150
Thread Starter #296
ill still be around on the boards, im pretty active with the local st community with racing

OP
Sprayed150
Thread Starter #298
goodbye to one of the most fun cars ive ever owned and hello to a stock pickup that is slightly faster in a straight line

felopr

goodbye to one of the most fun cars ive ever owned and hello to a stock pickup that is slightly faster in a straight line

And this is why ford doesn't sell cars anymore, is all about the pickups and SUV
enjoy, sad to see you go

OP
Sprayed150
Thread Starter #300
And this is why ford doesn't sell cars anymore, is all about the pickups and SUV
enjoy, sad to see you go
rear facing baby seat didnt safely fit in the back of my Fist, and i need to be able to haul pallets of tile, block, and plywood for work along with pulling trailers.