Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST Octane Academy 2020

SteveS

1000 Post Club
Hmmm. It is raining this morning so there's that. But my got called in to work today and she took the Fiesta. No handbrake in the F150.

So I received an email several days ago that stated my scheduled date June 8-9 is a go. They stated no reception dinner but will find alternate way of getting out info. With all the silliness lately makes even more excited to go.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I do believe you must be the Original owner and it must be done within either 6 months or 1 year of ownership*
Correct. Original within 1 year. (Covid adjusted) I got to reschedule mine past the one year. Get the orig owner name, make a fake ID and.....just kidding.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Did you guys pay the $150 for the limited liability? Wonder how often accidents happen at the Academy.
I didn’t and I think remember talking to one of the instructors that accidents rarely happen but then again they’re accidents so you never know. I can say that as crazy of a driver you think you are, the ride along is gonna blow your mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you guys pay the $150 for the limited liability? Wonder how often accidents happen at the Academy.
Not needed. We drove in the wet and the cars handled great. The instructors keep the pace right so you don’t get yourself in trouble. Have fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveS

1000 Post Club
The deductible on the liability insurance is $5000. It didn't seem like a worthwhile gamble given what we would be doing. Now if I somehow scratched up the cash to go do the two day school on the Roval in the GT350's, I might consider it.

ahhhh so much fun! the u-turn handbrake is my favorite; i ended up being really good at it. almost makes me want to put that kind of brake into my car.

glad i didnt get the extra insurance -- another student did slam the FoST into the track wall and fucked up his whole left side. he said he ended up paying $4k for it.