Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stock turbo boost and WG hose hookup needed asap please!

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I forgot to mark them and now do not remember where they go so please let me know, a picture, diagram, etc..thanks:)
Rick

razorlab

1000 Post Club
OEM is a pierburg boost solenoid. Routing should be like this unless Ford does something weird.

Intake return would just be bleeding off pressure and compressor outlet would just be a boost source.

This should help as well:

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Thanks, much appreciated:)

Rodmoe sent me the diagrams from the manual so I went by that but you are correct on the solenoid is they way to go but the EFR, which was a bit different is what I found and just wanted to be sure.

I was really tired, been working long hours on pretty hard projects, a bit brain dead at the time......

I sure wish I had bought the EFR when I was going to but now I get to play with the stock turbo which I find quite interesting and am excited to see what it can do:)

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
And I have high hopes the stock turbo, modified, all the supporting mods including well ported manifold, true 3" exhaust, true CAI, etc...will give me all the power I want:)

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Up and running yesterday, runs, no CELs, sounds great, still on the lift as have to finish the custom brake caliper mounts, I might be able to get it on the road later today but much to do as the initial performance alignment needs done then weld the rear axle flanges in the final place.....a full out alignment takes many hours to do right but then just fine tuning after that and I will have the street and the track setups dialed in but still fine tune per event, etc.....