Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sync 3 for 2014 ST.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Can it be done and is it worth it? Having read all the problems regarding it should I just forget it?

SteveS

1000 Post Club
You'd have to REALLY like that Sony rubbish to want to spend ( if you can't find it 2nd hand) $1000+ adding to it. You could junk it, add a facia, harness adapter, double DIN android unit of your choice and a Kenwood PSCW8 subwoofer for that. Having done the latter, there's no way i'd pay for the former. Even at $600 i'd take some convincing that it was worthwhile just to add Carplay/Android Auto because that's all you'd be adding, it'd still be the same crappy audio quality.

OP
R

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
I don't think I need to spend the money on something that is marginally better than what I have now. I know my way around LA after 35yrs, so I don't need the nav part. Never had a problem with the original system, so why change it.