Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The new 2015 Autobahn/Ring crusher

Young L

Hehe... Im just messin around no but seriously its gonna get some punishment on the Ring next spring/summer. An so far its been living up to all the hype that Ive been reading about. Still breaking it in so I havent had the full experience but Im super happy with it after my first week of driving it. I'll be honest when I found out I was getting stationed in Germany I was all about gettin a Skyline GTR R32 but after having gone threw 7 cars in just a year of being here I decided that another used car wasnt in my best interest. SSSOOOOOO I settled on the next best drivers car.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Is that a US import? The interior is US, not Euro.

EDIT. Duh it's a 4 door, so US version.

Is there a reason you imported a US version and didn't buy a German version?

OP
Young L

Young L

Thread Starter #3
Is that a US import? The interior is US, not Euro.
EDIT. Duh it's a 4 door, so US version.
Is there a reason you imported a US version and didn't buy a German version?
Well they offer the 4door here also, but Im stationed over here I got it threw the Military Carsales exchange. They sell brand new US spec fords,dodges, harleys.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard!

OP
Young L

Young L

Thread Starter #8
Welcome, any plans to take it on the AutoBahn to see where she max out?
You'd be surprised how many speed zones there are. alot of people think its just wide open, but i'll try to see about gettin to that 143mph top speed its rated for WAY after the motor has been broke in.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
that pretty awesome, USDM Fiesta ST in Germany....show them 3 dr whats up!! MURICA

Harvick

1000 Post Club
While you're over there you should swap out the head lights for some projector ones.

OP
Young L

Young L

Thread Starter #11
While you're over there you should swap out the head lights for some projector ones.
Ive thought about it, but im on the fence about how they look with how I plan to build the car.