Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
There are not many choices in 17x8, the TD is available from PCA.

17x9 will fit with a lot of work and you would need spacers up front, probably +45 offset to fit the rear.

I have 15x9 +35, all around and had to change the rear camber to clear the fenders which were rolled and pulled as much as I could without doing major body work. I also had to use 3mm spacers to clear the coilovers in the front.

The best choice for wheels and tires for enhancing the performance of the car lies in the 15" realm, especially if you want to save weight, a lot of weight. When you go to wide with 17's the tires start getting to tall.

And the car looks good on 15's:)

LT Berzerker

Someone try to on put some 17x8 or 9 on the ST ?
I've seen plenty of 17x8 wheels being run rallysportdirect had TD 1.2 17x8 +42 with 215/40, seen people running 17x8 +40, I'm running 17x8 +38 with stock tires... But 9" I'd really squeezing things...

I've seen plenty of 17x8 wheels being run rallysportdirect had TD 1.2 17x8 +42 with 215/40, seen people running 17x8 +40, I'm running 17x8 +38 with stock tires... But 9" I'd really squeezing things...
Your running TD's too right seems in 17x8 thats the best choice

Chris G

Just received my TD's in Anthracite today. They are 17x7.5 ET45. Looking forward to getting them mounted up soon.

LT Berzerker

Your running TD's too right seems in 17x8 thats the best choice
Yea, if I swap it'll be to 17x8 rota grids... Probly run a 5mm spacer or run the mesh esm004, get em powdered too or XXR 527 17x8.25 +35. If you want a great fit between preformance, aesthetics, & price you cant go wrong with TD PR 1.2s. Bout 18lbs and gain an inch of width in to..

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Just a different hub size but other than that you're good. I'm half tempted to buy them and have them powder coated for my black ST. Don't like the black on black look.

Would rather have them in 16s though to be honest.
I would like 16s as well. What with these damned potholes and what not around here in southern cali. anywhere to buy them?

Yea, if I swap it'll be to 17x8 rota grids... Probly run a 5mm spacer or run the mesh esm004, get em powdered too or XXR 527 17x8.25 +35. If you want a great fit between preformance, aesthetics, & price you cant go wrong with TD PR 1.2s. Bout 18lbs and gain an inch of width in to..
Yea i like rota grids too cuz i love the volk te37s i like the esm too but i heard they're a few pounds heavier than the stockers

Airrex air bag suspension or BC racing coilovers are going on it. If I can sell my svt focus air bag suspension it will get airrex suspension. Should fit quite well
I like the wheel choice, but you need to be low to pull those off.