Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Thin line, possibly small round or even projector fog lights, any good, decent priced ones you know of?

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I am using the stock fog light locations for inlets for brake ducts and need to finds something very compact to replace them with, by the stock locations, lower grill, etc... as they are best when mounted the lowest, doing this for real use though I seldom use fogs they can be very important in some situations and I will be in different climates all over NA so never know when needed.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Thanks, I do not mind paying much more for a really good pair so not looking for the lowest cost but a decent price and really good ones:)

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5

I was hoping for a bit less height and rounded ends for looks and less blockage of air to the IC but I bet those are good lights, I use their headlight bulbs quite often as last longer than Silverstars.

If I can find something about 1" tall can fit them into the plastic bits the fogs fit into, just moved over to the middle of the car more, not blocking the IC at all. If taller it might still work but easier to get a nice look if 1" or less tall.

This does help, thanks:)

Rick