Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

This is why we can't have nice things..... ๐Ÿ˜

Dpro

6000 Post Club
interesting vid not sure about your thread tittle . Itโ€™s implying we wreck our cars. Having just been T boned by a dumb person and my car destroyed your thread title kinda comes off nonsensical.

Last edited:
OP
thecman02
Thread Starter #4
interesting vid not sure about your thread tittle . Itโ€™s implying we wreck our cars. Having just been T boned by a dumb person and my car destroyed your thread title kinda comes off nonsensical.
It was meant to be light hearted title; whenever someone says that they aren't being serious. Another lost in translation to internet joke I guess:oops:. I understand why one wouldn't find it funny being in recent accident.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
It was meant to be light hearted title; whenever someone says that they aren't being serious. Another lost in translation to internet joke I guess:oops:. I understand why one wouldn't find it funny being in recent accident.
Thing is you blew the translation not the internet. When one says that in person or in a video they make a wry smile or smirk after stating it to deliver the joke. On the internet this is conveyed by a smiley or laughing smiley or even one with a wink. Then the joke is carried and completely understood. Thing is you did not do it so it came off serious . What you did is called lack of netiquette.

OP
thecman02
Thread Starter #6
Thing is you blew the translation not the internet. When one says that in person or in a video they make a wry smile or smirk after stating it to deliver the joke. On the internet this is conveyed by a smiley or laughing smiley or even one with a wink. Then the joke is carried and completely understood. Thing is you did not do it so it came off serious . What you did is called lack of netiquette.
Edited so no one will misconstrue wrong. My apologies.

Last edited:

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account